KICKSTART 38 – Granular Urea based fertiliser blend
Farmers, wake up your grass this spring with KickStart 38!
Early spring grass is the highest quality, most efficient feed on the farm. According to Teagasc figures, each extra ton of grass eaten is worth 185euro per hectare in extra profit! Due to higher animal performance and lower feeding costs, early grazing will generate an increased profit of 2.70euro per cow per each extra day at grass.
This granular blended urea based fertiliser is a very cost effective way of getting Nitrogen plus P & K into the plant in early spring and will result in plenty of extra spring grass at the start of the grazing season.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||38% (Ureic 35.5% + Ammonical 2.5%)|
|Total Phosphorus (P)||2.5%|
|Total Potassium (K)||5%|
Available in 375kg & 40kg.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Unlike other urea based products, Kickstart does not deplete the soil of P & K.
- It represents an excellent return on investment. The cost of feeding spring grass is 7c/kg utilizable DM compared to feeding first cut silage at 15c/kg.
- This is a free flowing, dust free product with no fillers like you might find in other urea based products on the Irish market.
- It spreads easily and uniformly thereby optimising nutrient efficiency by the plant.
- All raw materials for NitroFert fertilisers are sourced to a very high spec from reputable suppliers holding quality accreditation and guarantee a reliable and consistently high quality product.
The ideal time to apply KickStart is from January through to mid-April (weather permitting). As this is a urea based product it works best under damp, cool (less than 10 degrees) conditions. It is not recommended for newly reseeded or recently limed ground.
For best results, NitroFert recommends following your spreader manufacturer guidelines in setting your spreader for application rate and spread pattern. Please click here for a link to the various spreader companies that our products are listed with.